The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of WALDEVAR ENERGY S.R.L.as data controller.
The purpose of this document is to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of the website. https://www.waldevar.com/ , which we will hereafter refer to as "the site".
- Categories of personal data processed
- Purposes and grounds for processing
- Duration for which we process your data
- Disclosure of personal data
- Transfer of personal data
- Your rights
- Confidentiality of minors
- Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the site, we will process your personal data that you provide:
Indirectly, data such as: IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed, full URLs, sequence of clicks to, through and from our site, information or pages viewed/searched, duration of visits to specific pages, information on page interaction (e.g. scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs), data on user behaviour.
Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the site, we will process your personal data as follows:
for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through remote communication means (e-mail), of commercial communications on products and services offered by WALDEVAR ENERGY S.R.L., through the website.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
Duration for which we process your data
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, WALDEVAR ENERGY S.R.L. will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without however affecting the processing carried out on the basis of the consent expressed by you prior to its withdrawal.
Disclosure of personal data
We do not rent/sell your personal data to third parties.
In addition to the Operator, in certain situations, the data may be accessible to third parties such as service providers, transport operators, hosting providers, IT companies, appointed, if necessary, as authorised persons by the Operator.
They are contractually obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to use it only for the purpose for which it was provided.
We may also disclose your personal data to central/local public authorities in the following examples:
- for the administration of the site in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to data subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by WALDEVAR ENERGY S.R.L. through the site;
- to maintain, customize and improve the site and the services provided through it for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring of usage trends and activity, development of security features and user authentication for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and within the limits provided by law when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to may be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
Under the terms of the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you have the following rights:
- the right to information - the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by WALDEVAR ENERGY S.R.L., as described in this document;
- the right of access to data the right to obtain confirmation from the party regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the manner in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc;
- the right to rectification - the right to have inaccurate/unjustified personal data corrected without undue delay and to have incomplete data completed;
- the right to erasure of data without undue delay ("right to be forgotten") - certain conditions apply; It is possible, following the request for erasure of data, to anonymise these data (thus depriving them of their personal nature) and to continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict processing, under certain conditions;
- the right to data portability - the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easily readable format, and the right to have such data transferred to another data controller, provided the conditions laid down by law are met;
- The right to object to processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons relating to the data subject's particular situation, that data relating to him or her are processed on the basis of the data subject's legitimate interest or on the basis of the public interest, except where he or she can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or where the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data relating to him/her may be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision
- the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him or her to a significant extent;
- the right to apply to the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or to the competent courts, to the extent you consider necessary.
For any further questions on how personal data are processed and to exercise the rights mentioned above, please contact us at the email address: email@example.com
Confidentiality of minors
WALDEVAR ENERGY S.R.L. does not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
If we come into possession of such information in error and are notified of it, we will obtain the appropriate parental consent to use the information or, if that is not possible, we will delete the information from our servers.
If you would like to let us know if you receive information about people under 18, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org