- Responsible for taking measurements;
- Responsible for the processing of measurements;
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of surveying equipment
- Making topographical plans;
- Making layout plans and layouts on site;
- Carrying out construction time tracking work;
- Calculation of volumes.
- Knowledge of Autocad, TopoLt and Office;
- Knowledge of the use of specialist surveying equipment;
- Knowledge of topographical measurements, site works, topographical surveys;
- Driving licence category B;
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
Waldevar Energy, founded in 2011, specializes in the design, construction and maintenance of large-scale photovoltaic parks and has established itself on the Romanian market as one of the largest companies in the field of photovoltaic energy.
With a vast experience gained through the realization of more than 200 MW in the last 12 months, WALDEVAR Energy can execute photovoltaic parks both at home and abroad. With an execution capacity of 1MW/day and a green energy exploitation process that can be considered as a model for building the future. And sustainability, professionalism and competitiveness are the words that define our company.