- Checking the execution of works in accordance with the requirements of the law and the applicable regulations / standards in the field;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the determinant phases and controls organized by the State Building Inspectorate (ISC)
- Participate in the preparation of the Quality Plan for new sites, including Quality Control Plans;
- Check that only products with conformity certificates are used
- Check the corrections that have been made following his observations.
- Exercises quality control of works by execution phases
- Draws up and submits for approval the Control Programme
- The implementation and respect of the schedule of determining phases established by the SAI;
- Participates in checking the quality of the works in the main execution phases and signs the certification minutes
- Quality acceptance of materials at the entrance to the site, including the performance of relevant tests/tests according to applicable regulations/standards;
- Initiate non-conformance reports and follow up on remedial actions agreed with the Designer/Site Managers;
- Checking the quality of the works during execution in all phases up to handover to the beneficiary;
- Qualitative and quantitative monitoring and verification
- Participate in the final reception of the work with the beneficiary.
Waldevar Energy, founded in 2011, specializes in the design, construction and maintenance of large-scale photovoltaic parks and has established itself on the Romanian market as one of the largest companies in the field of photovoltaic energy.
With a vast experience gained through the realization of more than 200 MW in the last 12 months, WALDEVAR Energy can execute photovoltaic parks both at home and abroad. With an execution capacity of 1MW/day and a green energy exploitation process that can be considered as a model for building the future. And sustainability, professionalism and competitiveness are the words that define our company.