- Permanently monitors the proper functioning of specific equipment and machinery
- Actively participates in supervising the troubleshooting and maintenance of all machinery and equipment
- Participates in the commissioning and adjustment of machines and other machinery in parameters
- Manages the technical documentation of machinery and equipment: technical books, electrical diagrams, programs, etc.
- Ensures the permanent technical check for keeping the machines in good condition
- Determines the spare parts requirements and is responsible for their management, draws up the documents of entry and exit from the warehouse
- Responsible for liaising with equipment suppliers in order to carry out prompt and efficient interventions on sites where these are used
- Records all interventions performed in a special register;
- Reports in optimal time to the management of the unit any technical incident reported or detected and intervenes to remedy it in optimal time;
- Organize the machine shop for efficient operation;
- Periodically monitors and reports to the management of the unit the furniture consumption and costs generated by the machines
- Propose solutions to reduce fuel consumption and overall costs of specific machinery
- Periodically check that specific equipment and tool kits are in good working order and complete.
Waldevar Energy, founded in 2011, specializes in the design, construction and maintenance of large-scale photovoltaic parks and has established itself on the Romanian market as one of the largest companies in the field of photovoltaic energy.
With a vast experience gained through the realization of more than 200 MW in the last 12 months, WALDEVAR Energy can execute photovoltaic parks both at home and abroad. With an execution capacity of 1MW/day and a green energy exploitation process that can be considered as a model for building the future. And sustainability, professionalism and competitiveness are the words that define our company.