- Plans, monitors and organizes the work on site of subcontractors, workers, material and service suppliers, by work chapters / execution phases;
- Tracks allocated budgets and ensures that costs are within the agreed costs;
- Monitors the progress of construction activities on site regularly, organizes regular meetings with all involved persons/sub-contractors representatives and resolves any problems arising in the execution;
- Responsible for the compliance of the execution technologies, according to the regulations in force, the requirements of the beneficiary and the internal requirements imposed for the respective work;
- Suggests strategies for optimizing activity, proposes new solutions;
- Prepares daily work reports and reports the actual and correct situation on site as requested, providing relevant explanations and activity plans;
- Develop action plans for continuous improvement of actual results and for achieving new targets;
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations and codes;
Waldevar Energy, founded in 2011, specializes in the design, construction and maintenance of large-scale photovoltaic parks and has established itself on the Romanian market as one of the largest companies in the field of photovoltaic energy.
With a vast experience gained through the realization of more than 200 MW in the last 12 months, WALDEVAR Energy can execute photovoltaic parks both at home and abroad. With an execution capacity of 1MW/day and a green energy exploitation process that can be considered as a model for building the future. And sustainability, professionalism and competitiveness are the words that define our company.